Polished Aluminium Alloy Gray Cabinet Handles
|Item Package Quantity||1|
- STRONG DURABLE DESIGN:Coordinating designs and solid Aluminium Alloy finishes for a cohesive look.Comfortable touches with high crafts,artistic/ elegant/ exquisite.
- BLENDS IN WITH ANY DECOR:This modern and sturdy drawer pull suitable for different styles of cabinets, dresser, door, wardrobe and cupboard .Attractive, bold, and elegant finish instantly enhances your home.
- NOTES:Each pack includes mounting screws, (standard 1” screw) to ensure that each brushed brass cabinet handle is can be mounted in a variety of cabinets.If you need longer screws,please contact us freely,we would like to send to you for free.
- PURCHASING GUARANTEE:For any quality problem, or you have any dissatisfaction with our gold cabinet pulls, please do inform us, we will refund or send the replacement for you.No RISK for it!
- FLUENT LINES, HAND POLISHED: Our undergoes a vigorous process to ensure that it has the highest quality, smooth surface and comfortable feeling.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS, SKILLED CRAFTSMEN: Our worker choose the high quality materials to make sure the handles are not easy to Corrosion, resistant, fade, rust, fracture and deformation after long-term use.
Price listed is based on 1 pack. Each pull comes with 2 screws. For Knob, 1 screw. By default, screws length provided will be 1” for drawers/cabinets thickness of 1.8cm. If you need a longer length, please kindly state during checkout.Please see which screw length is needed for your drawers/cabinets etc.
SHIPPING & RETURN
We partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, USPS and EMS etc. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
For more about shipping policy, please click Shipping Information.
To request a cancellation please contact Customer Service at email within 24 hours and we will attempt to stop or modify the order. Once an item has produced or shipped, cancellation is not possible.
Items returned to us that meet the following guidelines will be fully refunded for the cost of the merchandise. Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. If you have any questions, please email us at Helen@homdiyhardware.com.
A. Must be in resalable conditionMust be free from scratches and/or defects
B. Must not have been installed.
C. Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging.
D. Must not have any writing on the original packaging.
E. Must not be missing pieces.
F. Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
For more about return policy, please click return & exchange policy.
Q: What payment do you accept?
A: We offer several payment options for your convenience. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We also accept PayPal.
Q: How long until my order will ship?
A: We usually ship all orders within 2-5 business days of confirmed payment. The actual order processing time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
Q: How to Track the Package?
A: Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes the tracking number and the carrier. Just go to the carrier's website and use the tracking number to track your package.
If you have an account, the tracking number and website can also be found in the Order Status History in Account-My Orders.
If you are without an account, you can use the email address and order number via the website "Customer Service-Track Order" to check the tracking information.
Q: How do i change or cancel an order?
A: We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
- Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders canceled beyond 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 60% of the product purchase price.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
● For Lighting Category:
Q: Are bulbs included with the light fixture?
A: Bulbs are not included unless otherwise noted.
Q: What does the specification under the compatible bulbs, such as E27, E26, E14, etc mean? How to choose the right ones for my chandelier?
A: The specification such as E27, E26 means the diameter of the bulb base in millimeters. For example E27 means the diameter is 27mm.
Q: Why do my bulbs burn out so quickly?
A: Bulbs burn out prematurely for a number of reasons. The more common include:
First, the bulb not making good contact in its socket.
Second, there could be a loose or otherwise bad connection somewhere in the line.
Third, changes in voltage from the Electric Company (including spikes, and surges).
Four, having the bulb in a fixture that does not let it disperse the heat it gives off (too closed up).
Five, putting in a higher wattage bulb than what is recommended for that particular fixture.
Six, You may be using low-quality bulbs.