New customer discount 10% OFF【CODE: NEW10】
Order $999+, get 15% off【CODE: HM15】
- Variable Overlay Cabinet Hinges with Black Finish, Heavy-duty construction,10 Pair (20 Total Hinges)
- Two screws(Hole to Hole:2.17") hold the hinge surface mounted on the face of the cabinet. The three on the flat plate part are screwed into the backside of the door(Hole to Hole :0.98")
- Self Closing Action: will automatically pull door shut if you give them a gentle nudge and if you stop them at any point they will stay there.
- Variable overlay: The hinge attaches to the back of the cabinet door and will fit any thickness door,such as full overlay,half overlay
- All mount screws and soft round pads Included. The doors will open smoothly after you install the cabinet hardware hinges
- PERFECT GUARANTEE--If you have any questions or requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us,we will provide a suitable solution for you as soon as possible, you take NO RISK.
Overlay Hinges, NOT Inset Hinges.(See Details in the Picture )
Make it clear which kind of product you really want can save your time.
- Frame Wing--attached to the frame
- Door Wing--attaches to the door
- Knuckle--connects the frame wing and door wing
- Pin--holds the hinge together
SHIPPING & RETURN
We partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, USPS and EMS etc. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
For more about shipping policy, please click Shipping Information.
To request a cancellation please contact Customer Service at email within 24 hours and we will attempt to stop or modify the order. Once an item has produced or shipped, cancellation is not possible.
Items returned to us that meet the following guidelines will be fully refunded for the cost of the merchandise. Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. If you have any questions, please email us at Helen@homdiyhardware.com.
A. Must be in resalable conditionMust be free from scratches and/or defects
B. Must not have been installed.
C. Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging.
D. Must not have any writing on the original packaging.
E. Must not be missing pieces.
F. Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
For more about return policy, please click return & exchange policy.
Q: Are bulbs included with the light fixture?
A: Bulbs are not included unless noted.
Q: What does the specification under the compatible bulbs, such as E27, E26, E14, etc mean?
A: The specification such as E27, E26 means the diameter of the bulb base in millimeters. For example E27 means the diameter is 27mm.
Q：What is color temperature of LED?
A: Kelvin range: Warm Light (3000K), Neutral Light (4000K), Cool Light (6000K)
Q：Are there installation Instructions?
A: Some of products have specific installation video. If you don’t know how to install the lights, you can contact our customer service (Helen@homdiyhardware.com) or find installation Instructions online yourself.
Q：Are there variations among products?
A: While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and color’s reproduction is as accurate as photographic processes or a printed material allow. Please, note there may be color variations depending on the calibration and screen’s setting. As every of our product is hand-crafted, the possibility of slight variations in assembly and finishes may exist from one piece to another. The latter does in no way affect the quality, craftsmanship, aesthetic or function of the piece.
Q: What Do I Do If I Have A Problem?
A: If you experience a problem, big or small, then we want to hear about it. We are here to help so just email us at Email: Helen@homdiyhardware.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note：Remember that specific product details and recommendations may vary, so it's essential to read the information on each product page. More questions can be found on FAQ page. We are here to help so just email us at Email: Helen@homdiyhardware.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.