- Material: 100% Cotton; Leather Handles
- Size: 20''X 20''X13''
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Color: Black
- Shape: Round
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Cleaning method: Machine washable with cold water
About this item
- XXL Large size：20''x20''x13''，the Cotton Rope Basket can be used for living room,bathroom,baby room,laundry room，and hold all your equipment perfectly,like throw pillows, baby's toy,dirty clothes,baby wipes, bibs, onesies, cloth diapers and more extra things you want to storage.The large basket big enough ，suitable for a variety of decoration styles,it will become a feature in your room.
- Safe and Sturdy：Homdiy Woven Basket made of 100% cotton, no harmful ingredients, no bad smell. Certainly safe for babies and kids. Our basket soft enough that it won't tear fabric and scuff up floor.With the leather handles are fixed on both sides of the basket,which is durable and easy to carry.
- Folded and Reshaped：For easy transportation, it folded into flat shape. You can use basket for blanket, pillows, clothes after receive it, then the basket will regain its shape keeping hold up.And it can be folded down into a flat bundle when not in use,space-saving and easy to store.
- Washing Tips：Homdiy cotton rope basket is available for hand washing or machine washing.Machine washing requires putting the storage basket in a laundry bag, it's better to keep the shape, and we recommend that you do not use bleach.
- 100% SATISFACTION: We are committed to providing the best customer service so if unsatisfied, let us know and we'll exchange or provide a full refund.If you have any questions on our storage basket ,please contact us ,we will take positive attitude to solve your problem.
More reason for choosing this cute basket
- Our blanket basket with reinforced double-stitching, holds a lot and is sturdy, which allow forcarrying of heavy loads around the house.
- Thick and high quality woven rope and holds its shape when empt.
- Real leather handle comfortable and durable.
- Generously-sized handles move or carry easily.
Multipurpose Storage Baskets
homdiy cotton rope basket is perfect for living room for blankets, throw pillows, comforter or cushions，hold toys, games, art/craft supplies, clothes and more.
How To Use
- 1.The storage basket you received.
- 2.Fill your basket with blankets or towels.
- 3.Basket shape is remembered perfectly.
- 4. If you don’t need it, you could fold it then put it in closet.
Applicable to Different Scenarios
Homdiy cotton rope basket is perfect for living room for blankets, throw pillows, comforter or cushions，hold toys, games, art/craft supplies, clothes and more.
We partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, USPS and EMS etc. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
For more about shipping policy, please click Shipping Information.
To request a cancellation please contact Customer Service at email within 24 hours and we will attempt to stop or modify the order. Once an item has produced or shipped, cancellation is not possible.
Items returned to us that meet the following guidelines will be fully refunded for the cost of the merchandise. Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. If you have any questions, please email us at Helen@homdiyhardware.com.
A. Must be in resalable conditionMust be free from scratches and/or defects
B. Must not have been installed.
C. Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging.
D. Must not have any writing on the original packaging.
E. Must not be missing pieces.
F. Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
For more about return policy, please click return & exchange policy.
Q: What payment do you accept?
A: We offer several payment options for your convenience. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We also accept PayPal.
Q: How long until my order will ship?
A: We usually ship all orders within 2-5 business days of confirmed payment. The actual order processing time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
Q: How to Track the Package?
A: Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes the tracking number and the carrier. Just go to the carrier's website and use the tracking number to track your package.
If you have an account, the tracking number and website can also be found in the Order Status History in Account-My Orders.
If you are without an account, you can use the email address and order number via the website "Customer Service-Track Order" to check the tracking information.
Q: How do i change or cancel an order?
A: We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
- Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders canceled beyond 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 60% of the product purchase price.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
● For Lighting Category:
Q: Are bulbs included with the light fixture?
A: Bulbs are not included unless otherwise noted.
Q: What does the specification under the compatible bulbs, such as E27, E26, E14, etc mean? How to choose the right ones for my chandelier?
A: The specification such as E27, E26 means the diameter of the bulb base in millimeters. For example E27 means the diameter is 27mm.
Q: Why do my bulbs burn out so quickly?
A: Bulbs burn out prematurely for a number of reasons. The more common include:
First, the bulb not making good contact in its socket.
Second, there could be a loose or otherwise bad connection somewhere in the line.
Third, changes in voltage from the Electric Company (including spikes, and surges).
Four, having the bulb in a fixture that does not let it disperse the heat it gives off (too closed up).
Five, putting in a higher wattage bulb than what is recommended for that particular fixture.
Six, You may be using low-quality bulbs.